- We are an Indian firm/company.
- The firm/company shall be a Start-up as on date of signing the SLA (Service Level Agreement) with Bank while engaging for any product/service/solution from us.
- The turnover of the firm/company has not been greater than Rs. 25 crore in any of the years of its operation.
- The firm/company is working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or if it is a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
- The firm/company has not been formed by splitting up or reconstruction of a business already in existence.
- The company/firm is neither a foreign company nor subsidiary of any foreign or Indian company.
- The Intellectual property rights for the product/services that we wish to offer to SBI is owned by the firm/company. The firm/company has to ensure that the application/product/solution, code, artefacts, scripts, etc. offered by them have been internally developed by them and not copied, pilfered, hacked, transferred, procured from any other company or individuals.
- We shall provide training and complete knowledge transfer to Bank’s team.
- We have obtained the "Certificate of Recognition" as a Startup from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion) either as per Notification No. G.S.R. 180 (E) dated 17th February, 2016 or G.S.R. 501(E) dated 23rd May, 2017, OR we are in the process of applying for the same, and will submit the Certificate before the formal engagement with the Bank.
No documents should be submitted along with the application.
However, documents as required will be called for if the
application is found to be prima facie suitable for further
All items under the restricted IPR arrangement with the Bank shall be owned by the Bank and the Bank will be free to customize it further for its internal use including customer facing application/ software/ solution, etc. within the State Bank Group. No charges shall be payable to vendor for this arrangement. If required, the Bank may engage third party for further customization of this solution. However, the Bank shall not sell the product / software / technology to any third party.
Under the restricted IPR arrangement with the Bank, the Start-up shall provide the entire source code, logic, protocols, artefact, design, architecture, code binaries, complete technical solution documentation of the product/ software/ application/ services including the base and customised software and any other related items, necessary to run the application, to the Bank at the beginning of the engagement and also subsequent enhancement as well.
The vendor will have the source code and IPR of the enhanced / revised software while exiting from the Bank.