Brand SBI - Careers
The only Fortune 500 Bank from India
State Bank of India with a glorious history of more than 200 years stands as the proxy for the Indian Economy. We are the largest banking and financial services organization in India with an asset base of over Rs. 20,00,000 Crores (~20% of the overall banking industry) with over 16,000 branches covering entire geography of India.
As part of SBI, you get to work in a Fortune 500 organization and become a part of the 2nd most valuable brand in India (Study by Brand Finance India, 2015).
Bank that focuses on Inclusion
We lay strong emphasis on Gender diversity and take special care of our women employees who form 20% of our total workforce. We are the only public sector bank where women employees can take up to 2 year sabbatical leave for personal commitments like childcare, education etc.
We have a strong commitment towards protection of women and have a strict policy on prevention, prohibition and redressal of sexual harassment at workplace.
Accolades and Recognition for SBI
Winners of several HR awards for excellence in HR practices
- Hellen Keller Award for being a Role model company for commitment towards promoting equal employement opportunities for people with disabilities, 2015
- World HRD Congress Award for Organization with innovative HR Practices, 2014
- World HRD Congress Award for innovation in Recruitment, 2014
- Golden Peacock Award for HR excellence, 2013
- Training Provider of the Year by Asia's Training & Development Excellence Awards, 2013
Awarded one of the best banks globally
- Gartner Award for Most Innovative Digital Customer Service Enhancement, 2015
- Best Trade Finance Bank by Global Finance Magazine, 2014
- 7 out of 9 awards in IBA Banking Technology Awards, 2014
- Asian Banker Achievement Award (for being strongest bank in Asia Pacific) by Qatar Financial Centre, 2010
Recognized as a Top Brand in India
- Declared as the "Brand of the Year" among banks in 2015 by World Branding Awards (Paris, France)
- 2nd most valuable brand in India according to a study by Brand Finance India, 2015
- 3rd most valuable Indian brand according to Brandz Top 50, 2014