Affiliates - Affiliates
SBI CAPITAL MARKETS LIMITED (SBICAP)
SBICAPs is India’s leading investment banker, offering a bouquet of investment banking and corporate advisory services to diversified clients across three product groups - Project Advisory and Structured Finance, Equity Capital Markets and Debt Capital Markets. These services include Project Advisory, Loan Syndication, Structured Debt Placement, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Restructuring Advisory, Stressed Assets Resolution, IPO, FPO, Rights Issues, Debt, Hybrid Capital raising, Inv IT advisory, REIT advisory and COC advisory (Committee of Creditors).
For more information, please visit sbicaps.com
SBI DFHI LIMITED (SBI DFHI)
SBI DFHI Limited is one of the largest standalone Primary Dealers (PD) with a pan India presence. As a Primary Dealer (PD) it is mandated to support the book building process in primary auctions and provide depth and liquidity to secondary markets in G-Sec. Besides Government securities, it also deals in money market instruments, non-G-Sec debt instruments, amongst others. As a PD, its business activities are regulated by RBI.
For more information, please visit www.sbidfhi.com
SBI CARDS & PAYMENT SERVICES LTD (SBICPSL) (FORMERLY SBI CARDS & PAYMENT SERVICES PVT LTD
SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited (SBICPSL) is a subsidiary of State Bank of India wherein State Bank of India holds 69.51% stake. SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited (formerly known as SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited) (“SBI Card”) is a non-banking financial company that offer extensive credit card portfolio to individual cardholders and corporate clients which includes lifestyle, rewards, travel & fuel and banking partnerships cards along with corporate cards covering all major cardholders’ segments in terms of income profile and lifestyle. It has diversified customer acquisition network that enables to engage prospective customers across multiple channels. SBI Card is a technology driven company.
For more information, please visit https://www.sbicard.com/
SBI LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED (SBILIFE)
SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd. is one of the leading listed Life Insurance Company in India. Established in 2001, the Company offers a wide range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various life stage needs of customers. The products include SavingsProtection, Pension, Health, etc. As on March 31, 2020 the promoters viz. State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Cardif holds 57.6% and 5.2% of the equity share capital, respectively.
For more information, please visit : www.sbilife.co.in
SBI FUNDS MANAGEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED (SBIFMPL)
SBIFMPL is a Joint Venture between SBI and AMUNDI (France), one of the world’s leading fund management companies. The Asset Management Company of SBIFMPL, is amongst the fastest growing AMCs with a growth of over 31.5% against the industry average of 10.4% in 2019-20.
For more information, please visit www.sbimf.com
SBI GLOBAL FACTORS LIMITED (SBIGFL)
SBIGFL is a leading provider of factoring services for domestic and international trade. SBI holds 86.18% share in the Company. The Company’s services are especially suitable for MSME clients for freeing up resources locked in book debts. By virtue of its membership of Factors Chain International (FCI), the Company can ameliorate credit risk from export receivables under the 2-factor model.
For more information, please visit www.sbiglobal.in
SBI GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED (SBIGIC)
SBI General Insurance Company Limited was originally a joint venture between State Bank of India (SBI) and IAG International Pty Limited, a subsidiary of Insurance Australia Group Limited. After a small divestment in mid-2018, SBI now owns 70% of the total capital, whereas IAG, the erstwhile JV partner of 26%, has made a complete exit in March 2020, thereby divesting its entire stake. SBI General has retained AAA rating by ICRA for highest claims paying ability for the 4th consecutive year. The Company won the ‘Silver Award’ in the category ‘Non-Life Insurance Provider of the Year 2019’ at Outlook Money Awards, won the Smart GI Compact, in the insurance segment at the 2nd Insurance Awards during the 6th ET Insurance Summit. In addition to the mentioned awards The Company received various prestigious recognitions across functions during FY2020.
For more information, please visit http://www.sbigeneral.in
SBI SG GLOBAL SECURITIES SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (SBI-SG)
SBI-SG, a joint venture between State Bank of India and Société Générale with 65% holding by SBI. The Company was set up to offer high quality custodial and fund administration services to complete the bouquet of premier financial services offered by the SBI Group. SBI- SG commenced commercial operations in 2010.
For more information, please visit www.sbisgcsl.co.in
SBI PENSION FUNDS PRIVATE LIMITED (SBIPF)
SBIPFPL has been appointed as the Pension Fund Manager (PFM) along with six others to manage the pension corpus under National Pension System (NPS). SBIPFPL is one of the three PFMs appointed by the Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority (PFRDA) for management of Pension Funds under the NPS for Central Government (except Armed Forces) and State Government employees and one of the seven PFMs appointed for management of Pension Funds under the Private Sector.
For more information, please visit http://www.sbipensionfunds.com
SBI INFRA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED (SBIIMS)
SBIIMS is a wholly owned subsidiary incorporated on 17th June 2016. The Company is operating on PAN India with 17 Circle Offices located at all SBI LHO Centres. The Company aims to provide specialised services on premises and estate related matters to State Bank of India and to relieve State Bank of India officials from dealing with non-core activities.
SBI Foundation was established by State Bank of India in 2015 as a Section VIII company under Companies Act (2013) to undertake the CSR activities of SBI and its Subsidiaries in a planned and focused manner. Its aim is to give back to the society by working towards the socio-economic well-being of the marginalised and vulnerable communities.
For more information, please visit https://www.sbifoundation.in/
Foreign Subsidiaries/joint ventures
SBI Canada Bank
SBI Canada Bank (SBIC) was established in 1982 as a wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of India.
- The Bank is active in both Corporate and Retail Business and provides full-service banking to meet the needs of its retail, commercial and corporate customers, including accounts, credit cards, mortgages, loans, remittances and more in Canada.
- The Bank operates six full service branches and one extension counter with head office located in Toronto.
Further details of the bank can be accessed at https://www.ca.statebank
State Bank of India (California) (SBICAL)
- State Bank of India (California) was established in 1982 as a wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of India.
- Bank is active in both Corporate and Retail Business.
- State Bank of India (California) is a full-service financial institution, offering an extensive portfolio of lending solutions as well as comprehensive consumer, business, and international services.
- The Bank operates seven full service branches throughout California with its headquarters located in Downtown Los Angeles.
Further details of the bank can be accessed at https://www.sbical.com
Bank SBI Botswana Ltd (BSBIBL)
- Bank SBI Botswana Ltd (BSBIBL) was established in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of India
- BSBIBL is registered as a commercial bank with Bank of Botswana, the central bank and regulator in the country.
- The bank and its sole branch is located in Gaborone.
- BSBIBL provides corporate banking, trade finance and SME financing and remittance services.
Further details of the bank can be accessed at www.sbibotswana.co.bw
SBI (Mauritius) Ltd:
- SBI (Mauritius) Ltd started operation in Mauritius in 1989 as SBI (International) Mauritius Ltd. The main focus was on Global Banking Business.
- In 2005, the Bank entered into local business by acquiring Indian Ocean International Bank (IOIB) Ltd.
- State Bank of India is having 96.60% shareholding in SBI (Mauritius) Ltd
- The Bank operates in both offshore as well as domestic sector offering products and services in Global, Corporate, Retail and Personal Segment.
- SBI (Mauritius) Ltd is having 14 fully integrated Branches and 19 ATMs across the length and breadth of the country.
Further details of SBI (Mauritius) Ltd can be accessed at www.sbimauritius.com
State Bank of India (UK) Ltd
- SBI (UK) Ltd was established in 2018 as wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of India.
- The bank is having 12 branches across the UK.
- SBI (UK) Ltd is primarily a retail focused Subsidiary and its products and services include – Commercial Lending, Buy to let Mortgages, Cash ISA’s, Safe Deposit Lockers, Instant Access Savings Account, Business Account and Fixed Deposits ·
Further details of SBI (UK) Ltd can be accessed at www.sbiuk.com
Nepal SBI Bank Ltd.
- Nepal SBI Bank Ltd was established in 1993 as subsidiary of State Bank of India with stake of 55% in partnership with EPF of Nepal who have a stake of 15% in the Subsidiary.
- The bank is having an extensive network of branches and ATMs spread across the Nepal.
- Nepal SBI Bank Ltd has presence in varied business segments like Retail, SME, Project Finance etc.
Further details of Nepal SBI Bank Ltd can be accessed at https://nsbl.statebank
PT Bank SBI Indonesia
- SBI entered Indonesia in 2007 by acquiring 76% stake in PT Bank Indo Monex and the Subsidiary was renamed as PT Bank SBI Indonesia.
- The stake was gradually increased to 99% by 2015.
- The Bank is presently a BUKU II Category Bank with business spread across Corporate, Retail SME and Trade Finance.
- SBI Indonesia is having a network of 10 Branches and 10 ATMs across Indonesia.
Further details of SBI (Mauritius) Ltd can be accessed at www.sbiindo.com
Commercial Indo Bank LLC
- Commercial Indo Bank LLC (CIBL), Moscow, came into existence in 2003 as Commercial Bank of India LLC (CBIL) as JV of SBI & Canara Bank (60:40) by converting respective Representative Offices into a full-fledged Bank.
- The Bank was renamed as Commercial Indo Bank LLC (CIBL) in 2014
- CIBL has license for “Corporate Banking” and has been functioning as one Branch Bank.
Further details of SBI (Mauritius) Ltd can be accessed at http://cibl.ru
Bank of Bhutan Limited (BoBL)
- Bank of Bhutan Ltd (BoBL) was established in 1968 by a Royal Charter issued by the Royal Government of Bhutan (RGOB).
- It also acted as the Central Bank of Bhutan till establishment of the Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan in 1982.
- BoBL is the largest commercial bank in Bhutan and having 47 branches across the country.
- SBI is holding 20% shares in the Bank
- BoBL provides a range of financial products and services, such as deposits, loans, trade finance, credit cards and e-payment gateway services
Further details of the bank can be accessed at https://www.bob.bt