PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PMFME Scheme) - Agri & Rural
PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PMFME Scheme)
- Enhance the competitiveness of existing individual micro-enterprises in the unorganized segment of the food processing industry and promote formalization of the sector.
- Support Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs), Self Help Groups (SHGs) and Producers Cooperatives along their entire value chain.
- Increased access to credit by existing micro food processing entrepreneurs, FPOs, Self Help Groups and Co-operatives.
- Integration with organized supply chain by strengthening branding & marketing.
- Support for transition of existing 2,00,000 enterprises into formal framework.
- Increased access to common services like common processing facility, laboratories, storage, packaging, marketing and incubation services.
- Strengthening of institutions, research and training in the food processing sector and
- lncreased access for the enterprises, to professional and technical support.
Last Updated On : Monday, 18-07-2022
Limited Time Offers - Unlimited Joy
- Terms and Conditions