YONO Cash at POS - Yono
YONO Cash at PoS
Steps to be followed in YONO app
- Login to the YONO app using internet banking user id & password or MPIN
- Select YONO Cash option from the Home page or from YONO Pay option in Home screen or from YONO Pay option on Hamburger Menu
- On YONO Cash landing page, under “New Request” tab, click on the ‘Merchant POS’ option or ‘Cardless shopping for YONO shopping’ under YONO Cash
- Select the account to be debited and enter the amount to be withdrawn. Click on Next.
- Create your YONO Cash PIN for specific transaction and click on Next. This PIN will only be displayed on the screen at the time of creation and will not be shared through any channel / on the enquiry page.
- Review the transaction details, accept the Terms and Conditions and click on Confirm
- A message is displayed after successful completion of app part of the transaction. You can view the Nearest YONO Cash Points.
- Your request is registered on YONO and Transaction Reference Number will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS.
Steps to be followed at the PoS
- Visit any SBI merchant establishment for cash withdrawal or merchant payment.
- Merchant selects ‘YONO’ option at PoS terminal and selects ‘Cash’ option for cash withdrawal or ‘Shop’ option for payment to merchant.
- The merchant enters the amount and hands over the PoS machine. The PoS machine will display the amount. For YONO Shop @ PoS, the amount entered in PoS terminal can be lesser than or equal to the amount entered while generating the reference number through app.
- Verify the amount and enters six-digit YONO Cash Reference number followed by the YONO Cash Pin
- Amount is debited from your account and
o Equivalent cash is disbursed by the merchant in case of ‘Cash’ option or, o Equivalent amount is credited in favour of merchant in case of ‘Shop’ option.
Last Updated On : Tuesday, 25-01-2022